As much as I love Autumn, Winter – well Christmas in particular is my favourite time of year – the smells, the food, the happiness. We have a lot of traditions in our house for Christmas, so I thought I would write down a winter bucket list (as I did for Autumn) and see how many we can check off over the colder months ahead….I’ve also added in some photos from when we have done things in previous years – how cute are tiny Izzie and Ollie!
1. Make Mulled Wine and Mulled Cider
2. Decorate the house for Christmas
3. Make a Christmas Playlist on iTunes
4. Elf on the Shelf (this will be our first time)
5. Make Mince Pies
6. Visit Santa
7. Ice Skating
8. Visit the Enchanted Christmas at Westonbirt Arboretum
9. Make some homemade teacher gifts
10. Christmas Movie Nights
11. Frosty Welly Walks
12. Light Candles and turn on the fire
13. Watch the kids nativities
14. Write (and post!) Christmas Cards
15. Bake Christmas cookies with the kids
16. Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows!
17. If it snows (please!!) go sledding and build a snowman
18. Have a Christmas Costa
19. Read Christmas Stories with the kids
20. Visit the Coca Cola Truck
21. Have Christmassy/Frosty Photoshoot
22. Give the Turkey a bath (a la Nigella)
23. Visit the Christmas Decorations at the Garden Centre
24. Wear Christmas Jumpers
25. Cook a Christmas Ham
26. Eat Christmas Food until we pop!
I’m so excited to do all of these, and I can’t wait for Christmas – this year I will be vlogging everyday until Christmas, so check out some of my Vlogs on my YouTube channel
, starting December 1st!