I love it when the seasons change and the new fashions come in. I love looking for myself (you can see my top picks for me here) but I also love looking for the kids.
Izzie is a dream to dress, she is delightfully girly, and is more than happy to still let me pick her clothes (although she’s blatantly going to rebel majorly when she is a teenager in payback). She loves anything pink and brightly coloured. I’ve scoured some of my favourite brands and found some pieces I would love to add to her wardrobe for this autumn – she has had a bit of a growth spurt so I’m certain that the clothes that have fitted her for the past few colder seasons won’t fit her anymore – any excuse for a shopping spree.
- Joules Scout Denim Pinafore £35.95 – every girl needs a denim pinafore and I love this one from Joules – its versatile, simple and could be worn with a variety of different tops underneath.
- Joules Seaham Chenille Jumper £27.95 – my main reason for picking this is that I have the adult version, and obviously twinning is winning! That and they are so warm and snuggly, and perfect for cold autumn days.
- Joules Lillian Tutu Skirt £32.95 – Izzie has had a few of these skirts in the past – they wash amazingly, never fade, and look so cute with wellies! This one only goes up to age 6 but I’m hoping Izzie might still fit into it!
- Joules Winter Wax Style Parka £74.95 – Again Izzie has had this coat before but she has now outgrown it – its worn so well – Joules quality is amazing – and looks lovely over her clothes on cold days.
- Joules Printed Wellies £24.95 – we swear by Joules for wellies, and these are such a bright pretty print. Izzie will wear them with trousers and skirts and generally most of the time when she isn’t in her school uniform.
6. Next Cat Print and Stripe PJs 2 Pack £24 – again twinning is winning, guess who has the grown up version of these? Next are always my top choice for nightwear – always snuggly and warm and the cutest prints.
7. John Lewis Fairy PJs 2 pk £24- we also love John Lewis for nightwear – Izzie had a summer night dress from there and it was lovely quality and dried really quickly. It wore really well too so I’m hoping the PJs will be the same.
8. Boden Stripe T-shirt £18 – These tops from Boden wash and wear really well – and a striped top goes with everything – a wardrobe must.
9. Boden Fox Skirt £30 – If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time you will know I am a sucker for anything with a Fox on it – and I squealed when I saw this skirt. I love he bright colour – it’ll look super cute with the wellies too!
10. Joules Chelsea Boots £59.95- again another repurchase as Izzie has had these before and outgrown them – they go with so many outfits and the pop of pink is lovely to brighten ups grey autumn day.
So those are my top picks for Izzie’s Autumn wardrobe – lets hope she continues to be happy to let me dress her!
Disclaimer: This post is in no way sponsored, and all images have been borrowed from the listed websites. All opinions (and wonderful eye for style lol) is my own.