Its no secret I am a huge Joules fan – more often than not my kids (and me) will be decked out in their clothes. Ell says its because I’m a snob – far from it – their quality is second to none.
Izzie really suits their clothes, and they last her for AGES. I’m not kidding when I tell you she has a dress that has lasted her 4 years – first as a dress and now as a tunic over jeans – and it still looks like new.
With that in mind, and the fact that Joules have 25% off with the code BLEND this Thursday-Sunday, I’ve chosen a few bits for Izzie’s Spring/Summer wardrobe – and I thought I’d share them.
I actually got Izzie’s summer clothes out of storage last night and made her do a mini fashion show so I could check what she needed, and what she had outgrown. She is still comfortably in age 5-6 despite nearly being 7 – she has always been a dot.
So without further ado – my choices for this summer….
1. Bright Orange Hi Bye T Shirt – from £14.95 – I love this colour – if I see any kids clothes in this colour I try and buy them, as its just so bright and cheerful. Izzie will also love the sequins front and back.
2. Juno Midi Dress – £24.95 As much as I am a fan of the coral colour, I am as much of a fan of anything with stripes. I love the style of this dress – Izzie will wear skirts and dresses at any opportunity, so she will love this.
3. Bunty Woven Dress – from £39.95 Izzie had a very similar dress last year – it washed up so lovely, and still just about fits her, but i love the new design for this summer. I’ve included a photo below of her wearing last years.
4. Cassidy Sweatshirt – from £27.95 You always need a warm sweatshirt for summer evenings – especially as both of our holidays this year are in Cornwall and the evenings can get a little bit chilly. This is the gorgeous coral colour again, it has a cat, and I love the zip detailing. What more could you want?
5. Iris Jersey Vest Top – From £12.95 Again Izzie had a similar top last year and it looked lovely with denim shorts, a cardigan and flip flops.