20 Things about me you didn’t know:
1. Dr Pepper is my favourite drink ever
2. I have an obsession with stripes when it comes to clothes – for myself and the kids
3. I had my gall bladder removed when I was 19 after it put me in intensive care for nearly two weeks
4. I love country music – particularly Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert.
5. I love Christmas, my planning and buying starts in August, and i’m always so sad when it is over!
6. I drive a ‘mummy’ car – a 7 seater Renault Grand Scenic
7. I would love to move house but right now the timing isn’t right
8. I love to take photos but I’m a bit rubbish at it!
9. I LOVE IKEA
10. I don’t like spicy food
11. My worst subject at school was languages
12. I married my first boyfriend – we weren’t together the whole time though!
13. Izzie got her name from Dr Izzie from Greys Anatomy
14. I do not ‘do’ ironing – the only thing my iron is used for is Hamma Beads
15. I had both Ollie and Mason in two hours start to finish!
16. F.R.I.E.N.D.S is my favourite tv show
17. I moved to Wales for two months when I was 19
18. I can’t leave the house without filling in my eyebrows
19. I am vice chairman of a local football club
20. I am an obsessive list writer – I have lists for lists…lists and stationary make me happy.